(MANSFIELD, TEXAS) – With less than two weeks to go, Sellmark is poised to be the MUST-SEE booth at during the 2022 NRA Show. Scheduled for May 27 – 29 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, in Houston, Texas.
Throughout the show, attendees are invited to visit Sellmark in booth #2657 for optic giveaways and hands-on exhibits of new cutting-edge products under the company’s popular brands — Sightmark, Pulsar, Kopfjäger, BulletSafe and Firefield. Product display highlights include:
- Pulsar’s flagship Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Thermal Riflescope, Talion XQ38 Thermal Riflescope, Axion 2 LRF XQ35 and Merger Thermal Binocular
- Sightmark’s industry-first helmet- and firearm-mountable Wraith 4K Digital Monocular, MTS Solar Red Dot Sight, Mini Shot M-Spec Red Dot Sights and Presidio Riflescopes
- BulletSafe’s American-made, NIJ-certified, level IIIA bulletproof vests and level IV plates
- Kopjäger Reaper Grip and Reaper Rail tripod-mounted gun rest kits, available in carbon-fiber and aluminum models
- Firefield Impact Reflex Sights and Barrage Riflescopes
Visitors will also have the chance to walk away with a free optic by entering a daily drawing. Winners will be drawn daily at 3 p.m. Sunday’s lucky guest will win a Sightmark Citadel Riflescope signed by Keith Warren, host of The High Road with Keith Warren, airing on Pursuit Cannel. Participants must be present at booth #2657 during the drawing to win. The giveaway schedule is as follows:
- Friday – Firefield Barrage Riflescope
- Saturday – Sightmark Mini Shot A-Spec Reflex Sight
- Sunday – Sightmark Citadel 3-18×50 Riflescope signed by Keith Warren, Cantilever Scope Mount and Latitude Spotting Scope
Sellmark is dedicated to making brands that sell by producing industry-leading outdoor lifestyle products and brands. Serving more than 50 countries, including retailers in every state across the United States, Sellmark Corporation produces industry leading products including night vision, laser sights, boresights, thermal scopes, tactical rifle scopes, red dot sights, hunting scopes, shooting rests and law enforcement products. To date, Sellmark products and brands have been sold in more than 5,000 locations around the world. Sellmark Corporation includes Sightmark, Pulsar, Firefield, Kopfjäger and BulletSafe. For information about Sellmark Corporation and its brands or products, visit www.Sellmark.com.