As an ATA partner, POMA members are eligible to attend the 2024 ATA Show for free as press. Registered press have access to the Show floor all three days of the 2024 event, Jan. 11-13, in St. Louis, to meet with exhibitors and buyers, learn about newly launched products, get a pulse on the industry, network with other outdoor communicators, and gather archery and bowhunting related content for their platform. Establish yourself as a trusted source of archery and bowhunting information by covering the ATA Show.
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend the industry’s largest celebration of archery and bowhunting for free! Apply for your press badge today.
Press registration opened Sept. 26. Follow these steps to obtain your Show badge:
- Click here to register for the Show, or visit the ATA’s press page for more information.
- Complete the form and submit all necessary press documentation.
- Allow seven business days for your badge request to be verified and approved.
- Once approved, you’ll receive a confirmation and express pass via email.
- Use the hotel access code in the confirmation email to book your room in the ATA hotel block.
Need help with your archery coverage or finding information about the 2024 ATA Show?
Please contact Cassie Gasaway, ATA’s communications manager, at (507) 233-8144 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll see you in St. Louis!
Press Registration Link (also hyperlinked above):