Soon the dog days of summer will be over, and anglers and hunters everywhere will start to get ready for fall seasons.
If you hate the cold – and some of us do as we age, thank you very much – there’s a solution to help you get more out of your outdoor fun: the Heat Hog portable propane heater – the perfect companion for camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, and more.
Heat Hog runs on 1-pound propane cylinders, is both indoor and outdoor safe, and doesn’t require any electricity. And get this:
- It tilts up or down: shoot the heat at your feet or up by your body
- The warming dock in the back keeps the fuel warm so you get the most BTU’s out of each tank
- A curved heating surface provides 33% wider heating area than other heaters
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty
The Heat Hog comes in three models:
- The “Piglet” which retails for $109.99 Dimensions are 2 x 8.5 x 17.08 inches. It weighs just under 5 pounds.
- The 9,000 BTU model which retails for $129.99. Dimensions are 12.13 x 12.6 x 16.7 inches. It weighs just over 12 pounds.
- The 18,000 BTU model which retails for $159.99. Dimensions are7 × 13.6 × 16.7 inches. It weighs just over 17 pounds.
Go to www.heathog.com and receive free shipping on your order.
Thanks for taking a look; wishing you all the success out in the woods or on the water this fall.
The Heat Hog team