POMA continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will keep everyone updated on the status of conference. As of now, we are still planning for #POMA2020 to take place and look forward to seeing you there!
Registration is open for the must-attend event of the summer – POMA’s 15th Annual Business Conference – #POMA2020. This year we’ll meet in Franklin, Tennessee from June 16 – 18, 2020.
Don’t miss the chance to help us send off our Executive Director, Kevin Orthman, as he embarks on new adventures – and help us welcome our new Director.
Come join us for a three-day event that’s packed full of learning, fun, networking, and business-building. POMA remains committed to our tradition of excellence in planning our conference – from the issues facing today’s outdoor industry to informal after hours gatherings, conference is designed to help you get the information and make the contacts you need to help grow your business. Both content creators and Corporate Partners have let us know that POMA’s conference is a valuable event and worth attending.
As with every conference, attendees will enjoy:
- Cutting-edge educational business sessions
- High-caliber speakers and presenters
- Hands-on, interactive POMA Camps and Product Showcase. (All non-shooting products will be displayed at this event, including archery.)
- Shooting Day at the Charlie Haffner Memorial Range range to showcase new shooting-related products from our Corporate Partners
- Networking events and gatherings to help members make connections, build relationships and work together
- Franklin hospitality – The Franklin Marriott Cool Springs is the host hotel, offering clean, comfortable rooms and the desire to made everyone’s stay memorable. All meals, networking events, and sessions will be held at the hotel. This year we’ll also hold POMA Camps/Product Showcase on property
- The POMA Awards Dinner will honor the year’s best communicators
- POMA’s Auction will close the conference with a chance to grab auction and raffle items from our many generous donors and Corporate Partners. You never know what you might find!
Find all conference-related information on the conference website.