Don’t put it off any longer. If you want to save money and secure your spot at POMA’s 14th Annual Business Conference – happening June 18-20, 2019 in Wichita, Kansas – at the best possible rate, you need to act fast.
Registration rates increase after Thursday, February 28, so on March 1 you’ll pay more to register. Registering is quick and easy! Find all conference-related information on the conference website.
Here are just a few of the sessions you can look forward to:
- Roundtables – to include Social Media, Gun Cleaning, and the Power of Thinking Positively
- Panel Discussion – Maintaining Meaningful Industry Relationships
- Educational Sessions – Tax Updates, Legalities of Outdoor Media, Approaching Editors, Influencer Marketing and more.
The schedule is updated as planning progresses, so check often for the most up-to-date information.
* Early Registration Ends March 1, 2019 *
The popular format of a three day event that’s packed full of learning, fun, networking and business-building will continue. POMA remains committed to our tradition of excellence in planning our conference – from the issues facing today’s outdoor industry to after hours gatherings, conference is designed to help you garner the information, and make the contacts, you need to help grow your business.
As with every conference, attendees will enjoy:
- Cutting-edge educational business sessions
- High-caliber speakers and presenters
- Hands-on, interactive POMA Camps and Product Showcase at El Dorado State Park. (All non-shooting products will be displayed at this event, including archery.)
- Shooting Day at the El Dorado State Park range to showcase new shooting-related products from our Corporate Partners
- Networking events and gatherings to help members make connections, build relationships and work together
- Wichita hospitality – The Hyatt Wichita is the host hotel, offering clean, comfortable rooms and the desire to made everyone’s stay memorable. All meals, networking events and sessions will be held at the hotel
- The POMA Awards Dinner will honor the year’s best communicators
- POMA’s Auction will close the conference with a chance to grab auction and raffle items from our many generous donors and Corporate Partners. You never know what you might find!
Register today and take advantage of the early registration cost savings!
Find all conference-related information on the conference website.