Shooting Sports Showcase Registration
- Who: Shooting industry representatives (manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers) and media
- What: Industry-exclusive event designed to give firearms industry representatives a day to showcase new products to members of the media, dealers, and wholesalers
- Where: Civilian Marksmanship Program’s Talladega Marksmanship Park in Talladega, Alabama
- When: March 8, 2021
- Why: Because shooting sports are as popular and important as ever
- How: See below for registration links
Upon completion of the registration form, all travel, hotel, and event details will be provided.
|Media – official media covering the shooting, hunting, and outdoor sports only||Click for Details and to Register|
|Distributor/Dealer – owners, managers, buyers and other official team members of distributors, gun stores, or sporting goods stores that carry guns and ammunition – Dealers should contact the distributors that they work with to see if they are attending, or to encourage them to attend.||Click for Details and to Register|
|Exhibitor – shooting sports industry companies||Click for Details and to Register|
American Tactical Inc.
Dark Storm Industries LLC
Fiocchi of America
Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc.
Sol Invictus Arms
Sure-Shot Game Calls
Amchar Wholesale Inc
Claycomb III, Tom
Fears, J. Wayne
van Zwoll, Wayne
Click here to open a PDF with exhibitor pricing, sponsorship opportunities, and range layouts.