Shooting Sports Showcase Registration
- Who: Shooting industry representatives (manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers) and media
- What: Industry-exclusive event designed to give firearms industry representatives a day to showcase new products to members of the media, dealers, and wholesalers
- Where: Civilian Marksmanship Program’s Talladega Marksmanship Park in Talladega, Alabama
- When: March 8, 2021
- Why: Because shooting sports are as popular and important as ever
- How: See below for registration links
Upon completion of the registration form, all travel, hotel, and event details will be provided.
|Media – official media covering the shooting, hunting, and outdoor sports only||Click for Details and to Register|
|Distributor/Dealer – owners, managers, buyers and other official team members of distributors, gun stores, or sporting goods stores that carry guns and ammunition – Dealers should contact the distributors that they work with to see if they are attending, or to encourage them to attend.||Click for Details and to Register|
|Exhibitor – shooting sports industry companies||Click for Details and to Register|
Alabama Black Belt Adventures Association
Alabama Mountain Lakes
American Tactical Inc.
AXIL Hearing Performance
Colbert County Tourism and Convention Bureau
Dark Storm Industries LLC
Fiocchi of America
Heckler & Koch
Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc.
Sol Invictus Arms
Sure-Shot Game Calls
Taurus Holdings, Inc
Taylor’s & Company
51 Pawn & Gun LLC
Action Loan & Jewelry
Amchar Wholesale Inc
Chattanoooga Shooting Supplies, Inc.
Creedmoor Sports, Inc.
Elite Pawn & Jewelry Inc.
Gold, Guns, and Guitars
Gun Depot USA
Guns Gear & Ammo
On Target Shooting Range, Inc
Premier Pawn And Pistol
Quik Pawn Shop
The Firing Pin
The Sportsmans Headquarters
Claycomb III, Tom
Fears, J. Wayne
George Strother, Emily
Santi, John David
van Zwoll, Wayne
Click here to open a PDF with exhibitor pricing, sponsorship opportunities, and range layouts.