- Email nomination to YamahaOutdoorAccess@gmail.com by November 15, 2017.
The Yamaha award program was created to support individuals who are leading the national conversation around safe, responsible use of the outdoors, equipment, and access to public lands and other areas where we all like to ride, hunt, or otherwise enjoy outdoors activities.
Nominations should include:
- 150 words or less for why nominee should receive award.
- Example(s) of recent access / responsible use stories / content / communications projects.
- Commitment to identify grant opportunity within Yamaha OAI guidelines.
(Guidelines at: YamahaOAI.com)
- Brief summary of potential grant project to be funded.
Winner(s) receive recognition, and a Yamaha OAI grant will be provided to the project outlined in the application. (Yamaha maintains final approval of project pending confirmation that it falls within the Yamaha OAI guidelines).
- Yamaha will allocate up to $10,000 to support the grant(s) identified by the winner(s).
The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative (OAI) is dedicated to those who work and play outdoors including, but not limited to, those who rely on off-highway vehicles (OHVs) to ride, camp, hunt, fish or farm.
Supporting outdoor enthusiasts, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative’s mission is to provide practical support for efforts promoting safe, responsible use of OHVs, educate the public on proper recreational land use and wildlife conservation practices, and protect appropriate and sustainable access to public lands.
For more information about the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative, visit YamahaOAI.com.