ThermaCELL’s new heat packs will change the way you keep warm this winter. Heat Packs have three adjustable settings, can be turned off and used later, and are rechargeable – making them even easier to use than disposable heat packs.
The bitter cold of winter is just around the corner, which means haters of cold hands will be stocking up on plastic packets of hand warmers that provide one-time inconsistent heat and will inevitably disappear until next summer when they are found under car seats.
Unlike disposable air-activated hand warmer packets, ThermaCELL’s heat packs provide users with three different temperature settings (reaching up to 116°F), can be turned off and used at a later time, and are completely rechargeable – meaning no trash and no surplus discoveries next summer.*
*ThermaCELL cannot guarantee disposable hand warmers from past winters are not still under your car seats.
ThermaCELL’s Heat Packs are available in two different sizes – smaller Hand Warmers (2-pack) and larger Pocket Warmers (1-pack). They last up to 6 hours per charge and feature materials that have thermal properties that allow for more effective transfer of heat to the body.
ThermaCELL’s Heat Packs are also easy to use. Instead of exposing packets of chemical compounds to the air and wondering if they have mixed enough or are even working, simply turn on the Heat Pack’s switch, select your preferred heat setting, place in your glove or pocket, and enjoy peace of mind and comfort from the cold.
Product Key Features:
• Thin and Lightweight – one of the lightest and thinnest rechargeable warmers on the market today
• Water-Resistant – can withstand winter’s harshest elements
• Versatile, Portable and Transferrable- great for jackets, pants, gloves, or anywhere you need extra warmth
• Recharges in 4 hours or less, and will last for hundreds of charges
• Heated surface is lined with medical-grade silicone that is soft to the touch and will stand up to frequent use
• Shock Resistant & Easy to Grip molded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) material on non-silicone side
• Three Regulated Heat Levels: High = 116°F, Medium = 110°F, Low = 106°F
Product Prices and Specifications:
Hand Warmers (2-pack):
-Size: 2.9″ x 1.6″ x .45″ (each)
-Battery = 1000 mAh, 3.7V (each)
Pocket Warmer (1-pack):
-Size: 4″ x 2.8″ x .45″
-Battery = 3300 mAh, 3.8V
• Easy push-button for ON/OFF and changing of temperatures
• LED light indicates temperature setting
• Charges in a matter of hours (Wall Charger provided)
○ Charge time for Hand Warmers is 2-3 hours
○ Charge time for Pocket Warmers is 3-4 hours
○ Certifications: Products meet all U.S., Canada and EU battery, materials, and UL requirements
About Schawbel Technologies LLC
ThermaCELL Heat Packs and Heated Insoles are products of Schawbel Technologies LLC, a company primarily focused on providing consumer comfort through innovative, patented products. Schawbel Technologies is a spin-off from The Schawbel Corporation, which was founded in 1981 by William Schawbel through the acquisition of two divisions from the Gillette Company. All products undergo rigorous third-party testing and meet or exceed battery, materials, and safety certifications and standards worldwide. For more information about Schawbel products, visit http://heat.thermacell.com or call 1-877-687-3741.