The Frankford Arsenal® Perfect Seat Hand Primer is one of newest additions to the state-of-the-art Platinum Series line of reloading tools. This handy tool was specifically engineered to avoid “over seating” and when used properly eliminates the potential of crushing a primer.
It features an adjustment dial which precisely adjusts the seating depth one thousandth of an inch at a time with a total adjustment range of fifty thousandths. Once the desired seating depth is set, simply squeeze the handle. Its integrated positive hard stop design will never seat primers deeper than the specified depth; thus eliminating the need to worry about “squeezing until it feels right.”
The primer tray holds 100 plus primers for quick seating of multiple cases, works with both small and large primers and comes with twelve shell holders covering 652 different calibers. The Frankford Arsenal Perfect Seat Hand Primer is designed to create the perfect primer seat every time!
- Die cast zinc body with steel internal components
- Hard stop to avoid crushing a primer
- Heavy duty injection molded robust plastic storage case
- Adjustable seating depths of one thousandth of an inch
- Quick thumb release system for switching from small to large primers easily
- Tough working components resist bending even in the most powerful hands
- A complete set of 12 shell holders to cover the most popular cases
- Self-righting primer tray holds 100+ primers
- Entire system stores in included plastic case
About Battenfeld Technologies, Inc.
Based in Columbia, Missouri, and owned by Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation, Battenfeld Technologies develops and sells shooting, reloading, gunsmithing, and gun cleaning supplies under several popular, premium brands, including innovative, top quality products under Battenfeld Technologies, Inc., including: Caldwell® Shooting Supplies; Wheeler® Engineering; Tipton® Gun Cleaning Supplies; Frankford Arsenal® Reloading Tools; Lockdown® Vault Accessories; and Hooyman® Premium Tree Saws. For more information about Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. products, visit www.BTIbrands.com or call 573-445-9200.