Registration is now open for POMA’s 13th Annual Business Conference happening June 12-15, 2018 in Lincoln, Nebraska.
New for 2018, the business portion of the POMA Conference has been condensed into three exciting days of educational and networking opportunities, with optional Nebraska field experiences before and after.
Register today and take advantage of the early registration cost savings and the potential 2017 write-off on your taxes!
Additionally, the Lincoln Convention and Visitors Bureau is excited to welcome you and has offered some extra bonuses for those who register first.
- The First 50 Registrants – Open to All Attending**
will receive a free customized beer growler. Your growler is sure to be a great memento of your time in Lincoln, and with several local breweries in the area, you may even get to put it to use while you’re there.
- Each early registrant** will have their name entered for chances to win additional prizes and gift baskets to help welcome you to Lincoln.
**All registrants, including media members, Corporate Partners, CP reps, and guests are eligible for this incentive. Registrants must have no outstanding invoices with POMA and pay conference registration fees in full at time of registration.
Registering is quick and easy! Find all conference-related information on the POMA website or on the conference mobile app.
* Early Registration Ends January 31, 2018 *
Exciting Changes for POMA 2018 Business Conference
POMA’s annual conference continues to be the must-attend event for outdoor industry professionals. As a result of listening to attendees’ feedback, there are several changes this year that strive to make it even more accommodating for attendees.
We know your weekends are important to you. This year the POMA Conference dates will shift to Tuesday through Thursday condensing the program to three exciting days. Before and after the conference, you can take advantage of exploring Nebraska’s many outdoor opportunities. Look for announcements from the Lincoln CVB to plan your outing.
As with every conference, attendees will enjoy:
- Cutting-edge educational business sessions
- High-caliber speakers and presenters
- Hands-on, interactive POMA Camps at the Branched Oak State Recreation Area. (All non-shooting products will be displayed at this event, including archery.)
- Shooting Day at the Lincoln Izaak Walton League range to showcase new shooting-related products from our Corporate Partners
- Networking events and gatherings to help members make connections, build relationships and work together to grow their businesses
- Lincoln hospitality – The Graduate Lincoln is the host hotel, offering newly renovated rooms and meeting space. This hotel has a fun, retro vibe and offers throwback surprises in rooms and common areas. All meals, networking events and sessions will be held at the hotel
- The POMA Annual Awards Dinner will honor the year’s best communicators
- The POMA Auction Event will close the conference with a chance to grab really cool auction and raffle items
The online form is intuitive and designed to offer a smooth registration process for media and individual members and guests, Corporate Partners and additional representatives, and guests.
The mobile experience is fully responsive and offers an easy registration alternative for those on-the-go. While the software offers a great mobile interface, it’s not magic and does have some limitations. Users who register on a mobile device will need a computer to:
♦ View images
♦ Register on behalf of someone else
♦ Modify registrations
♦ Use the “Add to Calendar” link
♦ View answers on the confirmation page