Local, current information. That’s the stuff that can help you have a better day as a hunter, angler, or recreational shooter. It’s why we stop at the tackle shop when go fishing, and it’s why we scour local message boards for a tidbit that can help us. Local, current information is exactly what you’ll find in the Powderhook app.
Our newest release packs a punch. It’s the biggest update since our launch just a few months back.
- Major upgrade to notifications. You can now add Locations you want to follow, and we’ll notify you anytime there’s a post in that area. Use Locations to track the Chatter in your favorite fishing hole, or follow the migration in the place you’re hunting next weekend.
- There are thousands of posts, questions, and reports throughout the country, and we’ve added thousands more by integrating our Deer Tracker, Waterfowl Tracker, and Deer Tracker posts into the Chatter feed
- Customizing Chatter is much easier with the ability to search by location and sort posts.
- Love to hunt, but not interested in fishing? Use our new Topics feature to make sure you’re seeing the posts you care about.
- All of your badges and information are in the menu at the top right, a move that readies us for a couple fun features we’re working on right now.
Remember, Powderhook is about helping each other have better days doing what we all love. Sharing what you’re seeing and hearing could be the difference between someone else struggling and having a great day.
Hit us up at email@example.com if you have questions or comments.
Be safe and have fun out there.
Powderhook’s mission is Access for All. That means access for new hunters, anglers and shooters; for parents and their children; for neighbors who haven’t been out in the field for years; and for you. Powderhook works with the nation’s leading conservation organizations, retailers and manufacturers. The Powderhook platform is bringing our industry together to solve some of its most important problems.