The gathering takes place Wednesday, January 18, 2017, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in Marcello room 4504 on Level 4, Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Join POMA for updates on what’s happening within the organization
- CRM implementation
- New technology
- Member benefits
- Updates on our upcoming 12th Annual Business Conference, June 13 – 16, 2017 in Shreveport, Louisiana
- Speaker preview
- State of the industry – POMA’s take
- Say hello to fellow POMA members
- Reach out to potential members
- Welcome new members
- Catch up with old friends, and make new ones.
Promoting Excellence at all Levels
POMA continues to uphold its tradition of promoting excellence in communications at all levels. Conceived at a dual teleconference meeting of the outdoor industry media attending the 2005 SHOT Show and Safari Club International Show, POMA has morphed into the premier communications organization in the outdoor industry.
With the challenges facing our industry, it’s more important than ever to communicate the outdoor story in a way that is fair, honest, and promotes ethics and values in the traditional outdoor sports.
To foster excellence in communications at all levels, help members build their businesses, connect media and industry, promote fair and honest communication of the traditional outdoor sports and wildlife conservation stories, and mentor the next generation of traditional outdoor sports communicators.
For more information: