The Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA) is excited to announce the implementation of a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, that will make managing your POMA membership account easier than ever.
Wild Apricot Management Software was our choice of CRM because of the flexibility and ease of use that it provides our members, and the added benefit of being able to better promote our members.
The recently launched software offers:
- featured members on the landing page – randomly picked from current active members, providing additional exposure to both members and non-member visitors
- POMA member Twitter feeds on the landing page – make sure you enter your Twitter handle in your profile, so we can add you to our Twitter member list and you can get additional exposure from members and non-member visitors
- POMA Facebook feed on the landing page – posts on POMA’s Facebook page, including shares and posts of member news, will show to members and non-member visitors. Increase your exposure by posting to the POMA Facebook page
- new member applications and payments
- streamlined application process to make new member applications easy
- member profiles
- keeping this information up-to-date in the software will ensure other members can connect with you easily
- member directories – real-time information
- searchable online by either individual or Corporate Partner
- downloadable in Excel format – easy to manipulate and sort after downloading
- current member renewal invoicing – the system will automatically send you an invoice and reminder when your renewal date is approaching
- dues renewal payments – no more wondering if you’ve renewed your membership, now you can log on and check your account
You should have already received your first email from the system, asking you to log on and choose a password. We’re currently in the renewal period for 2017, and if you haven’t already renewed, you’ll be invited to do so at that time. If you haven’t received your email from the system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
For the time being, the CRM site will require separate login information from what you currently use to log on to www.professionaloutdoormedia.org. The username and password you currently use for professionaloutdoormedia.org will remain the same as it is now, and you’ll still utilize this site for other POMA benefits, such as accessing Money Line listings, Biz Tips, etc.
Thank you for your continued support of POMA – we look forward to your feedback on the new system.
Promoting Excellence at all Levels
POMA continues to uphold its tradition of promoting excellence in communications at all levels. This includes connecting the companies and organizations whose focus is the outdoor industry with the content creators who can help tell their stories and promote their products.
To foster excellence in communications at all levels, help members build their businesses, connect media and industry, promote fair and honest communication of the traditional outdoor sports and wildlife conservation stories, and mentor the next generation of traditional outdoor sports communicators.
For more information: