WEST POINT, MS – Mossy Oak Properties is excited to announce that Outdoor Products Innovations Inc. (OPI) has officially become the title sponsor of the Mossy Oak Properties Fox Hole Shootout taking place on Thursday, June 7, 2018. OPI is the holding company that operates under the brand names of Rhino Blinds, Capsule Feeders, and LIDCAM.
2017 Check Presentations (L to R) St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Catch-A-Dream and Sportsmen Organized for Law Enforcement (SOLE)
Hosted by Mossy Oak Properties, The Fox Hole Shootout is a series of golf, sporting clays, dinner and auction events to benefit St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Catch-A-Dream, and Sportsmen Organized for Law Enforcement (SOLE).
The golfing portion of the event takes place at the Mossy Oak Golf Club, the #3 Best New Course in the U.S. for 2017, according to Golf Digest. The sporting clays portion of the event takes place at the Orvis-endorsed Prairie Wildlife. At the end of the day, everyone will gather for the unique live-fire dinner and live/silent auctions, presented by Renasant Bank, at Town Creek Pavilion. The dinner portion is prepared by some of the nation’s leading chefs and live entertainment will be provided by Nashville songwriters.
“The Mossy Oak enterprise lives by the belief that the good we do lives long after we are gone,” said Chris Hawley, CEO/President and Co-founder of Mossy Oak Properties. “We could not be more pleased with how well our great sponsors like OPI and many others, along with volunteers and participants have come together to make such a large impact to benefit three great charities the way that they did last year. I am humbled and overwhelmed, to say the least, to see so much good come out of so many people to help some incredible organizations.”
There are a very wide variety of live and silent auction items available at the event. The following are just a few of the incredibly generous items being donated by the sponsors of the event:
Drury Outdoors Missouri Whitetail Hunt
- Join legends Mark and Terry Drury for a Missouri whitetail deer hunt that will be filmed
for Drury Outdoors TV.
- Four day, one buck hunt, with your choice of season (archery, muzzleloader, or rifle).
- Hunt two days at Mark’s farm and two days at Terry’s.
- Food, license, and transportation, including airfare, will be included.
Custom Duck Call using wood from the original “Mossy Oak tree” by master callmaker Josh Raggio
This custom duck call crafted by mastercall maker Josh Raggio is a piece of hunting lore. The inspiration for the Mossy Oak brand was a large oak tree by the same name at Choctaw Bluff in south Alabama, where Mossy Oak creator Toxey Haas grew up hunting with his father, Fox. This collectors call is made with wood from that tree, by master call maker Josh Raggio.
South Africa Springbuck Grand Slam Package with Tollie’s African Safaris
- Six day grand slam Springbuck hunt in the world renowned Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Springbuck grand slam includes: Common springbuck, Black springbuck, White springbuck, Copper springbuck
- The four grand slam animals can be split between two hunters
- Taxidermy work for normal shoulder mounts for the four animals included per hunter
- Accommodations, meals, drinks and every second day laundry service included
- Services of a Professional hunter, tracker, skinner, hunting vehicle, and value added tax on day rates included
- Does not include airfare, gratuities, airport pick-up and drop-off, transport/shipping of trophies back to the states, and trophy fees for additional animals harvested
- Tickets are available for the dinner and auction. Ticket price for the general public is $100.00. To reserve a ticket, contact David Hawley at email@example.com.
Public Relations Manager
Ph: 662-494-8859 x2216
Haas Outdoors Inc. is headquartered in West Point, Miss., and is home of Mossy Oak. For more than 30 years, Mossy Oak has been a leading outdoors lifestyle brand that specializes in developing and marketing modern camouflage designs and fishing pattern for hunters, fishers and outdoors enthusiasts. The Mossy Oak Brand and patterns can be found on a multitude of products worldwide. Haas Outdoors Inc. is the parent company of Mossy Oak, BioLogic, Capture Productions, MOOSE Media, Nativ Nurseries, Nativ Living, GameKeepers, GameKeepers Kennels and Mossy Oak Properties.Mossy Oak is the official camouflage of the National Wild Turkey Federation, Ducks Unlimited, Quality Deer Management Association, and Mack’s Prairie Wings and the official pattern of B.A.S.S., MLF and Cabela’s Collegiate Bass Fishing Series.