Len covered the following points:
• How to create your e-book or article manuscript in Microsoft Word or other word processing program.
• How to format it for submission to Amazon’s Kindle Store, so it can be purchased for reading on a Kindle or in any of the free Kindle applications for PC, Mac, smartphones, etc.
• How to format your book or article for e-readers other than the Kindle, such as the Barnes & Noble Nook, Apple iBooks on iPad, and Sony Reader.
• How to include non-text elements such as photos and charts in your e-book or article.
• A list of resources for further study and assistance.
Click the image below to view the webinar. Click to open Len’s resource list in Microsoft Word format.