- This is a 10-day trip (eight hunting days) guided hunt for one hunter and one observer.
- Trophy fees for each of the following animals are included: blue wildebeest, hartebeest, blesbok, impala and springbok.
- Method of take is bow or rifle at .260 caliber or larger.
- The hunt is available May through October 2018 or 2019 and may be upgraded to include additional species at current price list.
- $2,500 airfare credit is included.
- Additional hunters are welcome at $400/day; non-hunters are welcome at $350/day.
- This package includes field prep, transportation to shipper, round-trip transportation between the Kimberley Airport and the hunt concession, lodge accommodations, daily laundry service and meals.
- Includes logistics coordinated on the ground in South Africa to assist with gun permits, transfers through airport, etc.
- Not included are dip & pack service, government tax on daily rates, taxidermy and gratuities.
- A personal hunting photo taken by the entrant
- 1-3 sentences of what “I Hunt for Life” means to you
- Be sure to include #wehuntforlife in your post
Entries can be submitted November 28, 2017 – January 8, 2018 via the Dallas Safari Club Facebook page and your Instagram account. Each entry post must be public and include all three items listed above.
For more information, visit www.biggame.org.
A member of IUCN, DSC is a mission-focused conservation organization, funded by hunters from around the world. With an administrative staff of less than 15 and a volunteer army of 500, DSC hosts the Greatest Hunters Convention on the Planet™ that raises funds for grants in conservation, outdoor education and hunter advocacy. In the past five years, more than $5 million has been channeled to qualified projects, organizations and programs in support of that mission. Get involved with DSC at www.biggame.org. About DSCF
DSC Foundation is a non-profit corporation organized under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. DSC Foundation serves the mission of DSC to conserve wildlife and wilderness lands, to educate youth and the general public and to promote and protect the rights and interests of hunters worldwide. Learn more about DSC Foundation at www.dscf.org.