POMA Webinar Archives
POMA’s webinar and educational session service is focused on communications and marketing professionals. Each webinar POMA holds is recorded, and archived here, to allow viewing at any time. Educational session documentation, PowerPoint presentations and/or transcripts are posted for non-webinar sessions.
Click below to be taken directly to the webinar.
- Writing About Self Defense Training, with Rob Pincus
- Using YouTube to Host Video, with Bob Robertson
- Understanding Video Formats, with Bob Robertson
- How to Make Money Writing for New Media, with Chris Moise
- Social Media Synergy: How to Develop and Promote Quality Content, with Chris Burget
- Email List-Building 101: How To Easily Reel in New Readers With a Few Simple Steps, with Justin Premick
- Effectively and Ethically Working Trade Shows, Industry & Media Panel
- Discover Powerful Keywords in 30 Minutes, with Jason McDonald
- Where Can I Publish My E-book?, with Kate Harper
- Clean Up Your Content, with magazine editor Hilary Dyer
- Your POMA Profile & Directory Listing: Get Noticed, Get Found with POMA Staff
- Selling Articles for Kindle, with Len Edgerly
- Eliminate Hunting & Shooting Travel Hassles, with Bill Miller
- Format Content for E-Readers, with Len Edgerly
- News Flash – You Need an Online Newsroom, with Tammy Sapp
Click below to be taken directly to the educational session handouts and or presentation.