Conference Hotel Rates Go Up Feb. 13th
EMBASSY SUITES, COLUMBIA-GREYSTONE - Headquarters hotel
Book Your Hotel Rooms Online Now
Embassy Suites is the Headquarters Hotel
You must use code: POMA, when reserving by telephone, to get the lowest rate.
POMA'S $99 ROOM BLOCK AT
EMBASSY SUITES IS SOLD OUT
Rooms at Rack Rates ($149+)May Still Be Available
Call reservations at 803-525-8700O
ALSO CHECK TRAVELOCITY, ORBITZ, HOTELS.COM - better rates may be available
ALSO CHECK - HOMEWOOD SUITES
1/2 mile from Embassy Suites
Must mention POMA to get the $99 rate. Can not book online or through central reservations. Call hotel directly.
Welcome to the Embassy Suites Hotel Columbia-Greystone, located adjacent to Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, and just five minutes from downtown Columbia, University of South Carolina, and the State Capitol. Let our courtesy shuttle pick you up at the airport and take you to area attractions within five miles of the hotel.
Select from 218 spacious two-room suites with two 32-inch flat-screen televisions, a refrigerator, microwave oven and wet bar. In-suite, high-speed internet access is available to POMA conference attendees, at no charge.
Swim in our indoor pool, lounge on our outdoor patio or work out in our modern fitness center. Start every day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and enjoy light snacks and complimentary beverages at the evening Manager’s Reception*. Dine at the Terrace Restaurant and Lounge on steak, seafood, pasta and Lowcountry favorites.
Keep up with deadlines using our complimentary 24-hour BusinessLink™ Business Center, including complimentary WiFi and three PC workstations with printers.
- Close proximity to the University of South Carolina and other attractions in Columbia, SC
- Complimentary parking; airport and local shuttle within a five mile radius
- 218 suites with a microwave and refrigerator - some of the best lodging Columbia, SC has to offer
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's Reception with drinks* and snacks
- Terrace Restaurant and Lounge; casual dining featuring American cuisine
- Nine flexible meeting rooms totaling 15,000 sq. ft. for your next business meeting or event
- Less than 1 mile away is the award-winning Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens where you can see everything from silver back gorillas and koalas to penguins and sharks, formal gardens to natural woodlands.
- Spend the day with the family at the South Carolina State Museum or the EdVenture Children’s Museum.
- Visit the University of South Carolina campus, just minutes away.
- Appreciate the rich history of the South Carolina State House through a free weekday tour.
- Ask about our complimentary shuttle to the university, local businesses and attractions. Venture out further to find golf courses, parks and Lake Murray.