Conference Airport and Ground Transportation
If you have shuttle issues, please contact Tom Schwinden at 321-388-3901, Shelly at 814-243-8908, Laurie Lee at 814-525-6989.
- Memphis, Tenn. is the closest major airport to Tunica, Miss. The drive from Memphis to Tunica is approximately 35 - 40 minutes.
- The POMA Conference shuttle buses run on a set schedule.
- Shuttle departs the location (airport/hotel) at the set time. Shuttles can not wait for late arrivals. If you miss a shuttle, you must wait for the next shuttle.
- Plan to be at the pick up location no less than 10 minutes in advance of departure.
- The shuttle fee is $25 one way or round trip, per person. Other services, http://www.uniquetravelllc.com/, charge from $30 per person (for multiple riders in same shuttle/car, round trip) up to $95 per person (one rider, round trip). Cab fare is approximately $75 one way.
- POMA shuttle fees are paid when the reservation is made. Reservations are required, but are not for specific shuttles. Once registered and paid, you may present your receipt to any shuttle driver. Receipts are delivered through e-mail. PRINT your receipt and have it with you when loading the shuttle.
- Shuttles depart from the Memphis Airport and the Veranda Hotel at Harrah's Resort Tunica.
- Driver tips are not included in the fare.
- In lieu of the shuttle, rental cars and other ground transportation are available at the Memphis airport.
POMA CONFERENCE SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
2012 POMA Memphis Airport
To Tunica Shuttle Schedule
Tuesday - July 31, 2012
12:30 a.m. (Tuesday night/
Wednesday – August 1, 2012
Thursday – August 2, 2012
2012 POMA Tunica to
Memphis Airport Shuttle Schedule
Friday – August 3, 2012
Saturday – August 4, 2012
Sunday – August 5, 2012
You must make a shuttle reservation and pay for the shuttle in advance
Reserve a shuttle online http://conta.cc/NoJbeh