Online Dues Payment System
POMA has launched a new online payment system that allows for full dues payments, quarterly payments and even monthly dues payments.
You may make dues renewal payment via:
- Credit/debit card via POMA's secure online payment system/store at: http://www.pomastore.org/2012-Current-Member-Renewal-Dues_c6.htm
- Check mailed to: POMA, PO Box 1569, Johnstown, Pa 15907
- Credit/debit card by calling POMA's office at 814-254-4719
- Credit/debit card by faxing the information below to Shelly at 206-350-1047
- Member name (or Corporate Partner name)
- Card type
- Card #
- Exp. date
- Verif. code
- Name as it appears on card
- Mailing address that credit card billing statement is mailed to
You may also:
- Use POMA’s new option to pay via Quickbooks Billing Solutions. You can create an account quickly with QBS by going to https://www.intuitbillpay.com/poma, and answering a few questions about the attached invoice. Once your account is created, you’ll be able to pay your invoice online and see payment history with POMA. Paying online via QBS is secure and encrypted.
In addition, remember to take advantage of POMA’s membership referral program. Receive a dues credit for each new member approved by the board of directors and who lists your name on their application as the referring member. Receive a $20 credit for each media member and a $50 credit for each Corporate Partner you recruit.
Finally, please note that unpaid membership accounts as of March 31, 2012 will be lapsed. If you have questions or need additional information on the enclosed invoice, payment options or POMA services, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your membership in POMA.
POMA Membership Director