Alaska Winter Eagle Adventures
Wild Revelation Guide Service Now Offering Alaska Winter Eagle Adventures
Kodiak Island, Alaska, is home to a thriving population of bald eagles. With an estimated 600 breeding pairs of eagles throughout the island, encountering these majestic raptors can be a daily occurrence…with the right guide! Wild Revelation Guide Service is intimately familiar with the seasonal migration patterns, nesting areas, food sources, and overall behavior of Kodiak’s bald eagles.
While visitors to Kodiak Island can view and photograph our National birds at any time of year, the winter and early spring months are truly exceptional! A winter eagle tour/adventure with Wild Revelation Guide Service offers:
- A relatively mild winter climate (by Alaska standards). Kodiak winters are not nearly as cold, dark, and severe as other parts of Alaska, providing an ideal setting to enjoy the great outdoors
- Exclusive, individual, and small group adventures (up to three people)
- A relaxed, peaceful environment to encounter eagles without the large, competing crowds of summer tourists
- Clients are guaranteed to encounter eagles
- View and photograph large numbers of eagles both locally (around the city of Kodiak) as well as off the beaten path in remote areas of wilderness
Come experience the Alaskan winter adventure of a lifetime!
Enjoy the majestic bald eagles of Kodiak Alaska year round with Joseph Classen’s new 2016 Eagle Calendar.