Tips for the NWTF Convention and Sport Show
The 2015 NWTF Convention and Sport Show is taking place February 12 - 15 in Nashville, TN. The show has many great seminars and events for attendess. Make sure that you make the most out of the show by reading these great tips.
The 2015 NWTF Convention and Sport Show is prepped, primed and ready for record attendance. Make the most of your experience with these 10 tips.
1. Make your hotel reservation early. They book up fast. Get a room at Opryland and enjoy the fun-filled atmosphere. Plus, you can’t beat free parking and the convenience of having so much to do under one roof. Register online or call (877) 491-7397 and tell them you are with the NWTF.
2. Nightly events offer reserved seating. Purchase event tickets to auctions by February 1. Make sure you have a seat. Attending with friends? Send registration forms in one envelope so you can sit at the same table.
3. UTVs, ATVs, boats and one-of-a-kind Remington firearms are just a few of the special raffles at the convention. These raffles “ain’t no joke.” A lot is at stake. Make sure you get in on the action. We have new raffles this year.
4. Check nwtf.org one week prior to convention for parking, shuttles and final lists of speakers and autograph sessions. This is an invaluable resource.
5. After February 2, the convention program will be available on nwtf.org. There’s a lot of stuff to do at convention. Map out what you want to do before you arrive to make good use of your time at the show.
6. NWTF members get in free. See the show floor, calling contests and seminars for free as long as your membership is up to date.
7. Pick the right days to interact with vendors. Attend on Friday or Sunday. It’s much easier to move up and down the aisles. You might even get a deal on Sunday.
8. Don’t miss our first-time seminar speakers. I’m not going to ruin it for you. Click here to see who the new guys are.
9. Catch the brand new high-energy format for senior division calling finals. Callers will be face-to-face with the judges. Talk about intense.
10. Keep your belly full and whistle wet at the Wild Turkey Bourbon Waterin’ Hole. Stay full and refreshed with food and drink.