2012 Tunica, Miss.
Complete conference planner online
Open planner and review (1.3 meg PDF file):
- Event sign up sheet
- Session descriptions
- CP event assignments
- WiFi access instructions, and
Why the POMA Conference? Plain and Simple, Smart Business!
When media and industry meet, business is the bottom line. POMA's annual business conferences offer attendees a wide range of benefits and money-making opportunities.
- 40+ high-level business-building tracks focused on increasing business and new media
- Bring-your-own-laptop (BYOLT), hands-on computer sessions
- Product testing venues: Product Showcase, Shooting Day and POMA Camps
- Networking gatherings where media and industry come together to share ideas, develop content and build business
- College student mentoring
- Pre- and post-conference excursions, and
- Much more
►Onsite Media Day Passes $85 (Thurs., Fri. or Sat.) - all sessions, events and meals for one day included. Bring media organization membership card or other proof of media affiliation and drivers license. Pay onsite at the registration desk.
POMA'S 7TH ANNUAL
35-minutes south of Memphis, TN
Aug. 1- 4, 2012
All items must be shipped directly to Tunica for arrival between July 25 and 27, 2012
c/o Harrah’s/Convent. Ctr.
13615 Old Highway 61 N.
Robinsonville, MS 38664
Headquarters Hotel: Harrah's Resort Tunica - Veranda Hotel (at Harrah's Resort)
POMA's special rate of $85 per night (plus tax) is available three days prior and three days after the conference core dates, Aug. 1 - 4, 2012. Added room nights are based on overall hotel availability.
In addition, Harrah's offers shuttle service across the property and is working with POMA to provide airport transportation from Memphis, Tenn., just 30 minutes away, to the hotel for a minimal fee.