POMA Board Service
Directors serve three year terms. Newly elected directors are seated during the summer board meetings at conference.
Director responsibilities include:
- Setting governance policy for POMA
- Attending four board meetings (summer conference meeting and three teleconference meetings)
- Sitting on or leading a few committees as the board representative
- Assisting with occasional member communications
- Implementing and moderating conference sessions
- Developing up to four content posts to the POMA website annually
POMA is accepting nominations for the board of directors.
Any POMA member may make a nomination. Nominees must be Voting Media Members in good standing with the organization.
The Board Nominating Committee accepts the nominations, contacts nominees regarding service and presents a final slate of candidates to the current board for approval.
If you’d like to run for POMA’s Board of Directors or would like to nominate a fellow member, simply complete this online form.